For those of you who don’t remember I challenged myself to come up with 101 goals and try to reach all of them in 1001 days. I wanted to check in and see how many goals I have completed thus far.
It is Day 121 and I have made some progress!! I have completed 21 goals out of the 101. Only 79 more goals to complete in 880 days!! Making my goals a reality, you should too!! Remember actions make dreams happen..
Work out at least 3 times a week for at least 60 days. Completed on 8.10.15
- Increase workouts to at least 4 times a week for the remainder of the 1001 days.
Practice yoga at home on the weekends. Completed on 7.1.15
- Practice yoga at home or the studio 4 times per week.
- Purchase a nutria-bullet.
- Finish my Image Consulting certificate at FIT by Spring 2016.
Take a makeup class at FIT or elsewhere.Completed on 3.29.15
- Take marketing and brand classes at FIT.
Take a tour or 1 hair school in NJ and 2 in NYC. Completed this on 3.20.15
- Start hair school if it is transferrable or if can get it done in 548 days (1.5 years).
Walk Lily more often.N/A
- Find a head/footboard to restore for my bedroom.
- Once I find the head/footboard, paint and refinish.
- Paint my nightstand white and gold.
- Paint coffee table black.
Paint pillow basket pastel pink and off white. Completed on 8.8.15
- Complete more DIY projects, 1 per month.
- Make leather and clamp bracelets and try to sell on my etsy shop.
- Make at least 2 new meals per month.
- Take a cooking class.
- Learn to sew.
- Successfully sew one garment.
- Read more, complete 3 books in 365 days.
- Get at least one professional massage per year.
- Buy 5 vinyl per year. 2 of the 5
- Attend at least 4 concerts per year. 3 of the 4
Work with Sam to revamp my blog. Completed this on 2.19.15 Have blog revamp done by spring 2015.Completed this on 2.19.15
- Start off writing one blog post in my blog for 365 days of the 1001.
- Continue to post at least 2 blog posts per week for the remainder of the 1001 days (636).
Look for other BCBA opportunities while on the east coast. Completed this on 7.31.15
- Take LMHP test.
- Once pass LMHP test apply for the license.
Move to the city or closer to the city.Completed this on 8.15.15
- Go into the city weekly.
- Go on top of the empire state building.
- Go to Governors Island.
- Lay out or picnic on the Great Lawn.
See the Rockettes at Radio City.Completed this on 3.14.15
- Be in the audience on a NY broadcasted show.
Walk over the Brooklyn Bridge.Completed on 5.20.15
- Take a part time job as a beauty advisor at Sephora.
- Participate in NYFW in some capacity whether it is helping behind the scenes or watching in the audience.
- Take a photography class.
- Take up guitar lessons.
- Play a song for friends and family.
- Run at least one 5k per year.
- Revisit Washington DC.
- Revisit the Grand Canyon.
- Visit Las Vegas.
Travel to Boston.Completed on 6.12.15 Renew my BCBA again in May 2017. Completed on 5.24.15
- Get all the required CEUs each year for the 2-year maximum requirement.
- Get involved in at least one research project.
- Go to Europe.
- Move home around fall 2016-first of yr 2017
- Purchase a house with a big kitchen and yard.
- Purchase a cross over SUV, preferably the Lexus.
- Buy or refurbish a piano.
- Get married.
- Buy myself a staple winter coat
- Take family photos with my mom and brother and then my dad and brother/wife
- When back home work part-time as hair stylist/Image Consultant and BCBA
- Start a facebook page for Image Consulting services.
Make a facebook page for blog. Completed 2.19.15
- Make/Design business cards for image consulting.
- Redo office to reflect above goal 63.
- Design/create office and therapy space.
- Get another puppy.
- Go to Disneyland or world.
- Attend makeup/hair/IC workshops and or conferences.
- Make a makeup area/ storage space.
- Purchase a new durable work bag.
- Make hand knit scarf.
- Knit or crochet an additional scarf.
- Review 2 products a month on influenster.
Walk on the beach at sunset. Completed 7.19.15 Run lily on the beach boardwalk.Completed 7.19.15 Enroll Lily into another dog class.N/A Work on obedience with Lily at least twice a week for 2 months.N/A
- Go skydiving.
- Go to one of the six flags.
- Go to the International Makeup Artist Trade show (IMATS).
- Go to the NYC “Makeup Show”.
- Review 2 products per month on blog.
- Call and talk to family every 2 weeks.
Talk with a friend at least once a week. Completed on 8.11.15
- Go to at least one “meetup” event a month for 4 months.
- Reach out to other bloggers.
- Go to a branding workshop.
- Create Image Consulting kit starting with color analysis tools.
- Save up money to purchase Tiffany’s olive leaf ring or happy face necklace.
- Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day.
- Take salsa or dance lessons.
- Go on a yoga retreat.
- Get my leg tattoo.
- Get my side or arm piece tattoo.
Try 1 new restaurant once a month. Completed on 7.26.15
- Try 1 new coffee shop every 2 months.
- Volunteer for a animal shelter or food pantry.
- Work for as an assistant to a stylist.
Until next time,